The Deal Limited is a limited company registered in Gibraltar (Registered Number 117119), address: 6.20 World Trade Centre, 6 Bayside Road, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2004 (Gibraltar) and General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), We are the Data Controller.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give Us. This includes any personal information you give Us by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with Us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It also includes information you provide when you register to use Our Website, subscribe to Our services, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on Our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, contribute to any Token Sale (as defined in the terms of agreement for Our Token Sale) and when you report a problem with Our site. The information you give Us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, date of birth, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, crypto-wallets addresses, and any other personal data provided to Us.
Information We collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to Our site We will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information (if applicable), browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from Our site (including date and time), information you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any information of yours related to contact Our customer service team (e.g. phone number).
Information We receive from other sources. This is information We receive about you if you use any of the other websites We operate or the other services We provide. Third parties We work with include: business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies.
Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop-up prompt requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent here you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you.
If you wish, you can change your Cookie settings in your browser if you would like to prevent any Cookies being stored on your online enabled device, but be aware that this may severely impact the functionality of the site.
We use the following cookies:
|Strictly Necessary Cookies.||These are Cookies that are required for the operation of Our Website. They include, for example, Cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of Our Website and enter into transactions.|
|Analytical/Performance Cookies.||They allow Us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Our Website when they are using it. This helps Us to improve the way Our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.|
|Functionality Cookies||These are used to recognise you when you return to Our Website. This enables Us to personalise Our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).|
|Targeting Cookies||These Cookies record your visit to Our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make Our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.|
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to Us. We will use this information:
- to carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between Us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from Us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services We offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services We feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you;
- if you are a new customer, and where We permit selected third parties to use your data, We (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want Us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which We collect your data (the order form or registration form);
- to notify you about changes to Our service;
- to ensure that content from Our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information We collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer Our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve Our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of Our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of Our efforts to keep Our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising We serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of Our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information We receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to Us and information We collect about you and (depending on the types of information We receive), use it as described above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that We have the right to share your personal information with:
- any member of Our group, which means Our subsidiaries, Our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries;
- selected third parties including; business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract We enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to Our advertisers, but We will provide them with aggregate information about Our users (for example, We may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, individuals in SW1 London). We may make use of the personal data We have collected from you to enable Us to comply with Our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist Us in the improvement and optimisation of Our site;
- fraud and crime prevention agencies for the purpose of assessing the risk of crime, fraud and money laundering and this is a condition of Us entering into any contract with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- as required by law;
- in the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if the Company, or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- to ensure We can successfully seek to complete the Token Sale and to meet Our legal and contractual obligations to you related to the Token Sale.
- to avoid crime, money laundering and the risk of fraud.
- to ensure We have relevant information on persons wishing to contribute to Our Token Sale.
- to ensure the underlying network will be developed pursuant to the Token Sale and/or on which the Tokens are intended to be usable has sufficient and relevant information in order to support you and your use of the Tokens.
- in order to provide relevant information to regulators, government agencies and banks that may request information on the Token Sale.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data We collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Us or for one of Our suppliers. This includes staff engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and/or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
All information you provide to Us is stored on Our secure servers. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask Us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by clicking this unsubscribe here;
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
From 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) come into force. Under the Data Protection Act 2004, you have the following rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information We hold about you.
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold: The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
The right to access personal information
Data subjects may submit a Subject Access Request – to obtain a copy of the personal data that We hold about them in a structured and portable manner.
To make a Subject Access Request please write to:
The Deal Limited
6.20 World Trade Centre
6 Bayside Road
You will need to provide the following documentation for verification purposes:
- Your full name, address and any reference number We hold for you,
- Identification documents showing name, address and signature;
- A copy of your driving licence (shows all 3) or
- A copy of your passport and a recent utility bill or bank statement.
The right of rectification
We will seek to ensure that inaccurate or incomplete data will be rectified. The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details above).
The right of data subjects to erasure (Right to be forgotten)
You can notify Us if you wish to exercise your right to erasure. Such a withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to the withdrawal. Data subjects that exercise this right will be removed from any marketing or future contact.
The Deal Limited may retain a copy of any personal data if the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
The right to restrict
Where you contest the accuracy of your personal data, We will restrict the processing until both parties have verified the accuracy of the personal data.
If the processing has been unlawful you may oppose erasure and request restriction instead.
If We no longer need your personal data but you require the data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
The right of portability
The right to data portability allows you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. It will allow you to move, copy or transfer your personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability.
The right to object to processing for the purposes of direct marketing
Data subjects may notify Us if they wish to exercise their right to be removed from any direct marketing activities. The Deal Limited may still contact the data subject to fulfil any contractual obligations concerning the policies and services provided.
The right to make a complaint
If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority. For more information on this please visit www.gra.gi
Telephone: +44 1422 416186
The Deal Limited
6.20 World Trade Centre,
6 Bayside Road,